Located southeast of the housing core of the community is the main church of the village, which is dedicated to Agios Georgios.

The church is a Basilica and it was constructed in 1522 A.D., while its interior is adorned by a wooden iconostasis dated back to the 17th century.

What is noteworthy, however, is that the church is repaired and renovated approximately every 15 years by the Department of Antiquities.